ARKANSAS SLIP & FALL ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Premises Liability Accident Claims
Slip and fall accidents account for over 1 million patient emergency room visits each year. Many of these accidents cause fractures and concussions. Slip and falls are also the leading cause of workers’ compensation claims and are the leading cause of occupational injury for people over 55 years and older.
If you were injured in a slip, trip, or fall accident in Arkansas, Caddell Reynolds Law Firm may be able to help. Every case is unique and the facts and circumstances of your accident will determine if you have a valid claim for compensation.
CALL US TODAY AT 800-671-4100 OR CONTACT OUR FIRM ONLINE TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE DURING A FREE CONSULTATION.
Do I Have a Slip & Fall Accident Injury Case?
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, it is in your best interest to enlist the help of our Arkansas slip and fall attorneys:
- Did your slip and fall occur in a business, store, medical facility, or government agency?
- Did you trip or slip on an object that was out of place and increased the risk of the accident?
- Were warning signs not present or not clearly visible near where you fell?
- Could a warning have been placed to limit the risk of your accident?
- Did insufficient lighting and/or security play a role in the accident or attack?
- If you tripped on a carpet, floor, etc. or slipped on a wet and/or loose area, was the hazardous area there long enough that the responsible party should have fixed it?
Until you are injured, you may not understand the serious consequences a slip and fall accident can cause. There are many potentially life-changing issues that can result from a slip and fall accident, including:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Broken bones
- Temporary or permanent disability
More than a quarter of all traumatic brain injuries (28%) result from falls, even more than car accidents. A slightly smaller percentage of spinal cord injuries are caused by falls (22%), but in persons over age 65, spinal cord injuries are most often caused by falls and are often a consequence of nursing home neglect.
A Property Owner’s Responsibility
Slip and fall lawsuits are considered a category of premises liability because it is a property owner’s responsibility to ensure that his or her property is safe for all visitors. This is especially true if the owner invites you to their property for the purpose of conducting business. Property owners not only have a responsibility to quickly correct any known hazards but to be vigilant for new or emerging hazards.
If you suffered a serious Personal Injury due to a slip and fall that could have been prevented you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Lost wages and diminished earning ability
- Reimbursement for physical therapy and occupational therapy costs
- Pain, suffering, and diminished quality of life
The amount and type of compensation you may receive will depend on your individual circumstances.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT A POSSIBLE SLIP AND FALL CLAIM CONTACT CADDELL REYNOLDS LAW FIRM TODAY AT 800-671-4100. WE HAVE OFFICES CONVENIENTLY LOCATED TO SERVE YOU IN JONESBORO, FORT SMITH, FAYETTEVILLE, AND ROGERS, ARKANSAS.