Abbie Jackson has been a licensed attorney in the State of Arkansas Since 2003. Since 2005, the primary focus of her practice has been Social Security Disability law. She felt a calling to this practice because it “was the perfect chance to be an advocate for those who need to help most.”
Abbie grew up in Little Rock, Arkansas, and graduated from Mount St. Mary Academy in 1996. After high school, Abbie attended Wheaton College in Norton, MA. She completed her studies at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and graduated with a B.A. in Political Science in 2000. In 2003, she earner Juris Doctorate from the University of Arkansas School of Law.
Abbie enjoys being an advocate for the disabled and helping others. She feels a tremendous amount of fulfillment from securing Social Security Disability benefits for those most in need.
Outside of the Office
Outside of work, Abbie enjoys yoga and gardening.
Abbie and her husband have two daughters. Together, the two enjoy attending community functions. They also cherish their time on Beaver Lake paddling the rivers and walking the trails around Northwest Arkansas.
- State of Arkansas
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U. S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- Mount St. Mary Academy, 1996
- Wheaton College, 1998
- University of Arkansas, B.A. Political Science, 2000
- University of Arkansas, School of Law, 2003
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association – Member
- Arkansas Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) – Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (NOSSCR) – Member