Arkansas Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers
Handling Car, Truck, Bus & Other Accident Injury Cases
Thousands of Arkansas residents are seriously injured in accidents every day. Any time you get behind the wheel there are always risks, so it is up to every single driver to minimize these risks by driving as safe as possible.
Whether a motor vehicle accident is caused by driver negligence, speeding, drinking and driving, or driving distracted, the lives of families and friends are changed forever. Dealing with the insurance red tape, and all of the aftermaths of an accident is very difficult.
At Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, our Arkansas motor vehicle accident attorneys are uniquely qualified to handle your entire insurance claim. We will fight hard to recover the maximum insurance settlement for your accident. This is what we do every day. We understand the ins and outs of dealing with medical providers, insurance companies, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
Why You Should Hire Caddell Reynolds Law Firm
Don’t try to handle any motor vehicle insurance claim on your own. It just is not in your best interest. The insurance companies and adjusters will try to minimize your settlement because that is their job. It is our job to recover the full and fair compensation that you deserve.
After a serious accident, your sole focus should be on your recovery. You should not have to worry about fighting for fair compensation from the insurance company or dealing with all of the facets of handling a claim. Handling an accident claim on your own can be a long and frustrating process but you don’t have to go through it alone.
At Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, our team of experienced attorneys will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Call (800) 889-6944 for a free consultation today.
Types of Vehicle Accidents
Our leading accident attorneys have the experience you need to handle your claim for compensation. We can help you with the following:
- Tractor trailer accidents – Due to the sheer size and weight of tractor trailers, or “big rigs,” accidents involving them often yield devastating results. When handling a tractor-trailer claim, a variety of parties are often involved including, but not limited to: brokers, attorneys, insurance companies, and trucking companies. These cases are more complicated and require a highly experienced law firm when handling these cases
- Car accidents – Often the most difficult part about car accident claim is proving which driver was at fault. With our legal team and additional investigative teams we hire, we work hard to hold the guilty party accountable.
- Motorcycle accidents – Because motorcycles offer little to no protection, accidents involving them often cause motorcyclists serious injuries. We have represented many bikers in accidents that were caused by other drivers due to negligence
- City or private bus accidents – City or private bus accidents can occur due to bus drivers not following rules and regulations. Additionally, bus accidents may occur due to improper maintenance of the vehicles. These cases can be complex due to the number of parties involved. Having an experienced bus accident attorney from Caddell Reynolds Law Firm is advisable.
- Boating, ATV, recreational accidents – While these can be fun ways to travel, they can also be very dangerous and accidents can result in serious injury. Accidents can be caused by driver negligence as well as a product defect
- Any accident caused by someone else on the road
Know the Facts After an Accident
It is the job of insurance companies and the adjusters they hire to settle your accident and injury claim for the least amount of money. It is our job at Caddell Reynolds Law Firm to settle your insurance claim for the most money. It’s that simple.
We are your advocate and will go the distance to represent your best interests at all times. You deserve maximum compensation for your claim and should not have to face the insurance company alone. The harsh reality is that many insurance agents are paid bonuses to keep claims low and do not always have your best interest in mind. That’s why you need an experienced lawyer by your side every step of the way. At Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, our attorneys and staff will work hard to protect you and your family.
Let Us Fight for You
Handling a Personal Injury claim on your own is a stressful and frustrating process. Investigative, medical, and technological resources are required for car and truck accidents. We hire accident reconstructionists, black box experts, skid mark analysts, and medical professionals in order to accurately prove the cause of an accident as well as the severity of your injuries.
Additionally, we work with economic impact analysts and life care planners which allows us to establish the complete financial impact an accident has on our clients. We evaluate lost wages, medical expenses, as well as loss in quality of life to ensure our clients get the maximum compensation for their accident claim.
Our team of experienced motor vehicle accident attorneys will work hard when dealing with the insurance company to make sure your rights are protected. Many insurance companies will try to get you to accept a quick payout settlement not long after your accident. This is a tactic to try to pay the minimum to the injured party, so please do not sign anything before speaking with an experienced attorney from Caddell Reynolds Law Firm.
We recommend that you do not sign any documents or make any statements to the insurance company until we have evaluated your claim. Our goal is to protect your rights and fight for the maximum insurance settlement based on the facts and circumstances of your case.
Contact us today for help, you’ll be glad you did.
Class Action $21,700,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $9,500,000
Auto Accident $4,500,000
Tractor Trailer Accident $2,000,000
Defective Product Design $2,000,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,800,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,500,000
Motorcycle Wreck $1,250,000
“Great communication.”- April Hughes
“Abby Jackson was very helpful with my case and refused to give up even when I was feeling so overwhelmed that I wanted to give. She gave me encouragement when I needed it. Thank you so much for everything. You have no idea how this will be impacting my lif”- Katherine Carr
“Had some questions about Bankruptcy and Spoke with Judy in the NLR office. She was very professional and quite informative. I left the conversation understanding the steps I needed to take! Would absolutely work with them again!”- Michelle L.
Available for Home & Hospital Visits if You Cannot Travel
Committed to Maximizing the Recovery You Deserve
Clear & Consistent Communication Throughout the Process
Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients
Available to Answer Your Calls & Emails 24/7
Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience