Arkansas Wrongful Death Attorneys
Seek Compensation After the Loss of a Loved One
Losing a loved one is devastating and losing a loved one due to the negligent conduct of another is heartbreaking. When a loved one’s death is caused by the negligent or intentional act of another, struggling with the knowledge that the death should not have happened can cause overwhelming grief.
A wrongful death lawsuit is a way to figure out what happened, why it happened, and then seek justice and financial compensation for the family. Our caring wrongful death attorneys in Arkansas understand the delicate nature of these cases.
Although no amount of compensation is enough compared to the loss of a loved one, a wrongful death claim can help a family to recover money for medical expenses, funeral expenses, and a host of other financial losses a family may face.
Hire Caddell Reynolds Law Firm to Handle Your Wrongful Death Claim
Our lawyers have the experience you need to handle your wrongful death claim. Our attorneys, staff, and investigators will leave no stone unturned to get to the facts and find answers. Whether your loved one was fatally injured in a car accident, a motorcycle accident, or from a medical mistake, we will work tirelessly for you and your family to get to the truth. We will seek the maximum compensation based on the facts and circumstances relating to your case.
If a loved one is the victim of a wrongful death matter, call the experienced Arkansas wrongful death lawyers at Caddell Reynolds Law Firm for help at (800) 889-6944.
Understanding a Wrongful Death Claim
Wrongful death is a legal term for the type of lawsuit filed by family members when a loved one has died due to the negligent or intentional act of another. Below are some examples of wrongful death lawsuits:
- Death by anegligently manufactured or dangerous product
- Death in a motor vehicle accident including a car,truck, or motorcycle crash
- Death from a slip and fall accident
- Death caused by adog attack or other animal attack
- Death in a pedestrian accident
- Death due to a medical mistake or hospital error
- Death due to a defective medical device or prescription drug
Put Our Firm to Work for You
We have the experience you need to pursue your wrongful death claim. Some of the damages that you can recover include:
- Medical expenses incurred by your loved one as a result of the accident
- All burial and funeral expenses
- Financial support the deceased was expected to contribute to his or her surviving family members
- Compensation for the deceased’s loss of enjoyment of life
- Payment to the survivors for loss of the companionship of the deceased
- Compensation for the pain and suffering of the survivors
- Loss of consortium for the surviving spouse
Contact us for a free consultation. We have offices conveniently located in Jonesboro, Fort Smith, Fayetteville, and Rogers to easily serve you.
Class Action $21,700,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $9,500,000
Auto Accident $4,500,000
Tractor Trailer Accident $2,000,000
Defective Product Design $2,000,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,800,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,500,000
Motorcycle Wreck $1,250,000
“Very professional and they treat you like a person and not just a number! I really appreciate both the Fort Smith and Little Rock offices for everything they did for our case.”- Rosemary Stallings
“Look no further. The most professional, prompt, personal, and protective lawyers you’ll ever have the pleasure of representing you.”- Thomas Hollenbeck
“My daughter and I had Kirby as our attorney. He did all the right stuff for us to get everything done right this time. I am forever grateful!”- Jennifer Harris
Available for Home & Hospital Visits if You Cannot Travel
Committed to Maximizing the Recovery You Deserve
Clear & Consistent Communication Throughout the Process
Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients
Available to Answer Your Calls & Emails 24/7
Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience