Matt Ketcham is a licensed attorney in the state of Arkansas who has been serving clients since 1992.
Matt grew up in Magnolia, NJ. When he was 11 years old, he and his family moved to Mabelvale, AR. Matt went to John L. McClellan High School in Little Rock. After high school, he attended Rhodes College in Memphis, TN. At Rhodes, he earned his B.A. and double-majored in International Studies and History. Matt earned his Juris Doctorate at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville in 1992.
Although he has distinguished himself at Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, the law was not always Matt’s primary ambition. His first wish was to play professional football. He decided to pursue law when he discovered he was too small to play in the National Football League. “I decided I could take my competitive spirit to the courtroom,” he said.
Outside of the Office
In his off time, Matt enjoys spending time with his wife and three kids along with their many pets. Matt loves spending time outdoors camping, hunting, fishing, and canoeing. He also likes cooking, eating, concert-going, Harley riding, snowboarding, and watching football. He says family time includes “epic Monopoly games, Harry Potter movie marathons, sarcasm, and a lot of laughter.”
- State of Arkansas
- U. S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U. S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee
- J.D. Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Arkansas, Leflar Law Center, Fayetteville, 1992
- B.A. Rhodes College, 1989
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Putnam Inns of Court – Member
- Sebastian County Bar Association, 2002-2003 – President
- American Association for Justice (AAJ) – Member
- Certified Contract Advisor, NFL Players Association, 2008