ARKANSAS DISTRACTED DRIVING ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Holding Negligent Parties Accountable For Your Injuries
People are constantly multitasking, surrounded by distractions that are incredibly dangerous when driving. A recent report shows that 391,000 people are injured annually in distracted driving accidents. And another 3,477 people die as a result of accidents caused by distracted driving.
Distracted driving accidents are completely preventable, yet a majority of Americans, especially teenagers, drive while using their mobile devices. Mobile phones are a leading distraction. In fact, almost 660,000 drivers have admitted to using their cell phones while driving.
In Arkansas, there are strict laws against using a mobile device while operating a motor vehicle:
- The use of cell phones and hand-held devices in both school and highway work zones is prohibited
- Text messaging is banned for all drivers
- Drivers under the age of 18-years-old cannot make calls on the phone while driving
- Drivers must use Bluetooth or other hands-free accessories to speak on their phones
Hire Caddell Reynolds Law Firm To Handle Your Distracted Driving Accident Claim
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by a distracted driver call our firm for help at 800-671-4100. Our experienced texting and driving accident attorneys will speak with you for free and answer your questions.
Caddell Reynolds Law Firm will fight to protect your rights. If you were harmed in an accident due to negligence, we will seek the maximum recovery for you and your family. We’ll fight to seek compensation to pay for all of your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, therapy sessions, medications, pain and suffering, and more.
Common Causes Of Distracted Driving Accidents
Avoiding these common distractions while driving could potentially save your life and the lives of others:
- Don’t use your cell phone while operating a car
- Make sure passengers in your vehicle are calm and don’t distract you
- Don’t eat or drink behind the wheel
- Wait until you stop your vehicle before changing the music
- Load up your GPS when you have stopped your vehicle, never when driving
- Don’t ever apply makeup while operating a vehicle
- Don’t turn around to reprimand your children, it is very dangerous
- Pull over to the side of the road or go to a parking lot to make a call or send a text
- Don’t drink alcohol before driving, never get in a car when the driver has been drinking
Call Caddell Reynolds Law Firm For Help Today
At our firm, there is never an attorney’s fee due up front. In fact, you owe us nothing until we recover for you. We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS BEEN INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT THAT YOU THINK MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY A DISTRACTED DRIVER, CALL THE EXPERIENCED ARKANSAS DISTRACTED DRIVING ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT 800-671-4100.