Handling Personal Injury, Bankruptcy & SSD Claims in Craighead County
Were you injured in an accident or due to someone else’s negligence? Did you suffer a disability that prevents you from working? Are you facing crushing debt and considering Bankruptcy? It’s important that you reach out to an experienced legal team that can help you understand all of your legal options and work to protect your rights.
At Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, we represent clients in cases involving:
- Personal injury
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Social Security Disability
With over 100 years of combined experience, our Jonesboro attorneys are well-versed in the many complexities and nuances involved in these types of cases. We have successfully helped thousands of people fight for fair compensation, appeal denied claims, and find relief from crushing debt and relentless creditors. While we draw on this well of experience, we also understand that every situation is unique. Because of this, we offer personalized legal services tailored to each client’s circumstances, concerns, and goals.
To learn more, contact our Jonesboro office today. We are located at:
3000 Browns Ln.
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Call (800) 889-6944 or submit an online contact form to get started. Hablamos español.
Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Jonesboro
When another person, company, or entity violates its duty of care to you and you are injured as a result, you have the right to take legal action. Although nothing can undo the pain and suffering you have endured, a successful Personal Injury claim can allow you to recover financial compensation for economic and non-economic losses you suffered due to the accident.
To bring a Personal Injury claim in Arkansas, you must be able to prove the following:
- Duty of Care: First, you must establish that another person/party owed you a duty of care, meaning they had a legal responsibility to take reasonable measures to prevent you from coming to harm. For example, automobile drivers have a duty to do everything possible to prevent accidents, product manufacturers have a duty to create products that are reasonably safe for consumers, and property owners have a duty to maintain their premises and remove or warn others of dangerous conditions.
- Breach: Next, you will need to show that the other person/party breached the duty of care. Typically, this involves proving that the other person/party was negligent or acted recklessly or wrongfully. An example of a breach of the duty of care would be a motorist who acts negligently by texting while driving or driving while drunk. Another example would be a dog owner who fails to follow leash laws, despite knowing their dog had aggressive tendencies.
- Injuries and Damages: To have grounds for a Personal Injury claim, you will also need to prove that you were injured and/or sustained damages. Typically, damages are related to one’s injuries, but you may have damages if you were not physically injured or if your loved one was killed. Damages can be economic and non-economic and may include things like medical bills, lost wages, lost earning capacity, future medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
- Causation: Lastly, you must demonstrate that your injuries and/or damages were caused by the other person/party’s breach of the duty of care. In other words, you must prove that, had the other person/party not breached the duty of care, you would not have been injured or suffered damages.
Whether you were injured in a car accident, slipped and fell on someone else’s property, or were harmed by a defective product, our Jonesboro Personal Injury attorneys can help you understand your legal rights. We offer free consultations for all Personal Injury clients and do not collect any attorneys’ fees unless we successfully recover compensation for you.
What Are the Benefits of Filing for Bankruptcy?
Although Bankruptcy has a negative connotation for many, it is actually one of the most effective forms of debt relief available to Americans. Bankruptcy is not without certain consequences, and it is not something that should be taken lightly. However, in many cases, filing for Bankruptcy can provide individuals and businesses with a much-needed fresh start.
Depending on the type of Bankruptcy filed, some of the advantages of filing for Bankruptcy include:
- Allows for elimination of certain debts, including credit card and medical debts
- Provides the ability to reorganize and restructure debts for a more manageable repayment plan
- Puts an immediate end to creditor harassment
- Halts wage/bank account garnishment
- Stops foreclosure proceedings and vehicle repossession (in some cases)
- Provides breathing room so that you can get your finances back under control
If you are considering filing for Bankruptcy, it’s important that you weigh the pros and cons. It’s also important that you understand your various options, including the different types of Bankruptcy you may be able to qualify for.
We encourage you to get in touch with our Jonesboro Bankruptcy lawyers to discuss your specific situation during a confidential consultation. During this initial meeting, we can go over the details of your case and provide personalized legal counsel tailored to your needs and goals.
Let Caddell Reynolds Law Firm Fight for You
Whether you were seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence, had your Social Security Disability claim denied or benefits terminated, or need help finding debt relief, turn to the team at Caddell Reynolds Law Firm. Since 1989, we have successfully represented thousands of clients in all types of Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, and Bankruptcy matters. We know the challenges you are up against, and we know how to help you overcome them.
As a family-oriented firm, we truly care about you. Our clients come first! We are available 24/7 and can travel to meet with you at a more convenient location. Get in touch with our Jonesboro office today to learn more.
Fill out and submit an online contact form or give us a call at (800) 889-6944 to request your initial consultation with a member of our legal team.
Class Action $21,700,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $9,500,000
Auto Accident $4,500,000
Tractor Trailer Accident $2,000,000
Defective Product Design $2,000,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,800,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,500,000
Motorcycle Wreck $1,250,000
“Very professional and they treat you like a person and not just a number! I really appreciate both the Fort Smith and Little Rock offices for everything they did for our case.”- Rosemary Stallings
“Look no further. The most professional, prompt, personal, and protective lawyers you’ll ever have the pleasure of representing you.”- Thomas Hollenbeck
“My daughter and I had Kirby as our attorney. He did all the right stuff for us to get everything done right this time. I am forever grateful!”- Jennifer Harris
Available for Home & Hospital Visits if You Cannot Travel
Committed to Maximizing the Recovery You Deserve
Clear & Consistent Communication Throughout the Process
Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients
Available to Answer Your Calls & Emails 24/7
Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience