John Gore grew up in St. Joseph, Missouri, until he moved to Springfield, Missouri, during high school. After graduation, he attended Boston University where he received a Bachelor of Arts in English. He then returned home to Springfield to work for a global manufacturing corporation as a marketing manager. He earned a Master of Arts in Communication while working. John then decided to attend law school at Creighton University where he graduated with honors and a certificate of concentration in litigation.
Following law school, John began his legal career in Springfield representing individuals by practicing criminal law and Bankruptcy. He then went to work for the Springfield office of a well-respected civil litigation and insurance defense firm where he rose to become managing partner of that office. He primarily defended Personal Injury, motor vehicle accident, wrongful death, slip and fall, product liability, construction defect, underinsured motorist, uninsured motorist, vexatious refusal, and bad faith cases on behalf of numerous national and regional insurance companies throughout Southwest Missouri.
John relocated to Northwest Arkansas to get married and decided to transition his legal practice by joining Caddell Reynolds Law Firm to represent clients injured or disabled through the negligence of others. His prior experience provides him with extensive knowledge of the strategies insurance companies employ to evaluate claims and defend them during litigation. John applies this knowledge to maximize the recovery of his clients.
Outside of the Office
In his spare time, John enjoys outdoor activities such as running, golfing, and landscaping. He also enjoys cheering the Kansas City Chiefs, St. Louis Cardinals, and Arkansas Razorbacks to victory.
- State of Arkansas
- State of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- J.D., Creighton University School of Law, cum laude, 2005
- M.A., Communication, Drury University, 2002
- B.A., English, Boston University, 1998
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Benton County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association
- Past member of the board of directors for Springfield Regional Opera
- Past member of the board of directors for Springfield Ballet
- Past prosecuting attorney for the City of Walnut Grove, Missouri
- Past CJA panel attorney for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- 40 Under 40, Springfield Business Journal, 2015
- Rising Star, Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013-2016
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America, Troop 47, St. Joseph, Missouri, 1989