Little Rock Car Accident Attorneys
Injured in a Crash in AR? Call Caddell Reynolds Law Firm.
Car accidents claim the lives of individuals every 15 minutes. Almost all car accidents are caused by human error. The human errors include improper driving, excessive speed, drunk driving, distracted driving, and a host of other dangerous behaviors. This is why there are so many car accidents and serious injuries.
Being injured in an automobile accident can be one of the most stressful events in your life. And having to deal with the red tape from insurance companies adds more anxiety to an already difficult situation. Caddell Reynolds Law Firm can help you by handling your entire car accident claim from start to finish.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a car accident, call our firm at (800) 889-6944. Working with an attorney you can trust can make all the difference when you need peace of mind. Let our experienced Little Rock car accident attorneys work towards a successful resolution of your case.
A 5-Step Guide to Auto Accidents with Uninsured Drivers
Do you know what to do if you get into an accident with an uninsured driver? You shouldn’t be left dealing with the costs and damage if the other driver is at fault and uninsured. The problem is, suing an uninsured driver is not always a good option. This is because usually, if the uninsured motorist had the money, they would probably have insurance. Courts often will not force a losing defendant to pay the final judgment amount if it puts them in a hardship, but a lawyer can help you with other available options.
How to Handle an Accident with an Uninsured Driver
To protect yourself and your finances after an auto accident, there are five key steps to take that ensure you receive compensation for your damages and injuries:
- Contact the police to inform them that there has been an accident. Do not move your vehicle or any debris and do not try to negotiate with the other driver before a police officer arrives. If there is a discrepancy in the story both sides tell, it will be important to have the police there to create an accurate report. The police report will also help in establishing fault, while determining if both parties have insurance or not. Your insurance company will need this report to evaluate your future claims.
- Get contact information from the other driver. Even if you know the other driver doesn’t have insurance, take down their name, phone number, and email address. Some insurance companies require the other driver to sign a document stating that they do not have auto insurance before they will pay any kind of uninsured motorist claim.
- Contact your insurance company. After completing the police report and obtaining the driver’s information, notify your insurance provider that you were in an accident in order to file a claim for compensation. If the report establishes that you are not at fault, this will not affect your policy rates. Most car insurance policies have an “uninsured motorist” plan. These plans help you, the policy holder, in cases like this where you get into an accident when the other driver was at fault and doesn’t have insurance.
- Hire a lawyer. You need an Little Rock car accident lawyer who can help protect you whether you decide to sue the uninsured driver or file an uninsured driver claim. Your lawyer can aid in the success of your case by investigating if the other party has funds or assets they are trying to hide from you and court. They can also help negotiate payment plans with the defendant in order to get you the outcome you deserve.
- File a claim with the insurance company. If suing the uninsured driver is not in your financial best interest, be prepared to enter the claims process with your insurance company. Sometimes, your insurance company will try to allot you the smallest amount available under your policy by minimizing the damages listed in the police report, so having a lawyer there ensures that you are represented accurately and treated fairly by the other driver, your insurance company, and the court.
Getting the Right Representation After a Car Accident
After an accident, your sole focus should be on recovery and to get better. You should not have to worry about fighting for fair compensation from the insurance company. Handling an accident claim on your own can be a long and frustrating process. You don’t have to go through it alone. At Caddell Reynolds Law Firm, our team of experienced Little Rock car accident attorneys will fight hard to get you the maximum compensation.
Car and truck accidents require investigative, medical, and technological resources. We hire accident reconstructionist, black box experts, skid mark analysts, and medical professionals when proving the cause of an accident. Working with economic impact analysts and life care planners, we can accurately establish the financial impact of an auto accident on our clients, taking into account lost wages, medical expenses, and loss in quality of life.
No amount of money will heal an injury or bring back a loved one. But it will cover the cost of medical bills and other expenses related to the accident. At our firm, there is never an attorney’s fee due up front. In fact, you owe us nothing until we recover for you. We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
Insurance companies often try to get people to settle a claim quickly by dangling a fast check in front of them. Don’t be tricked. Call Caddell Reynolds Law Firm for a free case evaluation before you speak with the insurance company, and certainly before you sign any papers from the insurance company.
If you ever find yourself in a car accident with an at-fault, uninsured driver, or are frustrated with your car insurance company’s claims process, contact Caddell Reynolds Law Firm or call (800) 889-6944. Our Little Rock car accident lawyers make your success the focus on every case.
Class Action $21,700,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $9,500,000
Auto Accident $4,500,000
Tractor Trailer Accident $2,000,000
Defective Product Design $2,000,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,800,000
Tractor Trailer Wreck $1,500,000
Motorcycle Wreck $1,250,000
“Very professional and they treat you like a person and not just a number! I really appreciate both the Fort Smith and Little Rock offices for everything they did for our case.”- Rosemary Stallings
“Look no further. The most professional, prompt, personal, and protective lawyers you’ll ever have the pleasure of representing you.”- Thomas Hollenbeck
“My daughter and I had Kirby as our attorney. He did all the right stuff for us to get everything done right this time. I am forever grateful!”- Jennifer Harris
Available for Home & Hospital Visits if You Cannot Travel
Committed to Maximizing the Recovery You Deserve
Clear & Consistent Communication Throughout the Process
Hundreds of Millions of Dollars Recovered for Our Clients
Available to Answer Your Calls & Emails 24/7
Over 100 Years of Combined Legal Experience