A typical injury case is a personal injury lawsuit and usually involves two parties, one of which is the plaintiff or injured party. The party that the lawsuit is brought against is the defendant. A defendant is often a corporation, business or an individual.
Caddell Reynolds will research more than one party and may involve multiple parties in a single lawsuit. Personal injury lawsuits are civil court proceedings rather than criminal suits. The injured party usually seeks remedies for their damages. Caddell Reynolds usually resolves these cases through litigation, but resolutions may occur out of court as well.
There are many types of personal injury claims that Caddell Reynolds can handle on your behalf. As your law firm, we will represent you with the highest level of integrity, experience, compassion, and strength. We will always have your back, and keep you informed of the status of your personal injury or wrongful death case.
If you or a loved one have suffered serious injury or death in any of these accidents listed below call us for a free consultation.
If you or a loved one have suffered serious injury or death in any of these accidents listed below contact us for a free consultation:
- All types of motor vehicle accidents including car, truck, motorcycle, bus, and train accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Wrongful death matters
- Serious dog bites or other animal attacks
- Injuries from a defective product
- Injuries from a fire or explosion
- Construction accidents or serious work injuries
- Injuries from a medical mistake, hospital negligence, or prescription error
- Injuries or death from a defective medical device or dangerous prescription drug
In times of great distress, you need legal advice. Although you may know some talented and trustworthy attorneys, those practicing in the area of Personal Injury have specific experience with bodily injury and personal harm that result from the negligent acts of another person. After an accident or injury, you’ll benefit from knowing about five key elements of this specific kind of legal representation.
- Investigate what happened: Your Personal Injury lawyer will dig deeper to unveil a timeline of events related to your case. In order to give you appropriate advice, your attorney must know who might have been at fault. Staff may visit the scene of the accident, uncover documentary evidence, or interview witnesses.
- Advise you of your options: You can choose how to pursue your case. Your lawyer will outline the next steps you can take according to state law, and the possible outcome of each option. Part of a lawyer’s job is to advise you on the best course of action to meet your legal, financial, and personal needs.
- Negotiate on your behalf: Many Personal Injury cases are settled out of court. A strong attorney will negotiate a resolution with the other side, whether it’s an insurance company or your neighbor in a private dispute. Our Fort Smith Personal Injury lawyers are invested on securing the best outcome in your case and will fight hard during one-on-one discussions with adversaries.
- Represent you in court: Personal injury lawyers are litigators, which means they will represent you during a trial. We are knowledgeable about the rules of court, offer evidence, question witnesses, and provide strong advocacy before the judges and juries deciding your case.
- Protect your interests: At each stage in your case, a Personal Injury lawyer works on your behalf. Your attorney is your defender and advocate. You do not need to speak with an insurance company or anyone on the other side of your dispute—that is your lawyer’s job. You do not need to sort through complicated legal forms without assistance. An attorney advises you on every step you should take in order to preserve your legal and personal interests.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW CADDELL REYNOLDS LAW FIRMCAN HELP, CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT 800-671-4100. OUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWYERS IN FORT SMITH ARE READY TO WORK FOR YOU.