With the holiday gift shopping season now upon us, attorney Tony Pirani of Caddell Reynolds visited the set of Good Day NWA to discuss dangerous toys that could potentially harm younger children and infants. A video clip of his appearance is available below.
This Year’s Most Dangerous Toys
Each year, non-profit consumer-safety organization World Against Toys Causing Harm, Inc. (WATCH) releases a list of the year’s worst toys around the holidays. This list notes toys that are unsafe and perhaps even dangerous for children or infants. The organization hopes to protect children from harm by educating the public about dangerous products.
This year’s WATCH list identifies the following toys as potentially dangerous:
- Nickelodeon Nella the Princess Knight Pillow Pets Sleeptime Lites: This nightlight is not for use in a crib, as accessories present an ingestion hazard. In addition, the manufacturer identifies a “battery acid leakage” hazard.
- VTech Zoo Jamz Xylophone: Aimed at children as young as 18 months of age, the product features a nine-inch-long drumstick which presents a potential choking hazard. The packaging features no warnings regarding this danger.
- Kid O Toys Cutting Fruit: Marketed to children as young as two years of age, the product features magnetic fruit and a hard plastic “knife” that could cause puncture wounds or other blunt-trauma injuries to young children.
- Marvel Black Panther Slash Claw: Aimed at children as young as five years of age, the product’s rigid plastic claws pose risks for eye and facial injuries. The packaging advises against swinging at or hitting people.
- Stomp Rocket Ultra Rocket: Marketed to children six years of age and older, the product features rockets that can launch up to 200 feet. Warnings on the package indicate the potential risk for eye and facial injuries.
We Can Help
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured by a defective or dangerous product, call Caddell Reynolds for help at (800) 889-6944. When you call, you’ll speak with one of our top Arkansas product liability attorneys absolutely FREE.
At Caddell Reynolds, we will fight for the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our experienced Arkansas Product Liability Attorneys understand defective product claims—and can help you receive the full and fair compensation you deserve.
Caddell Reynolds Injury Law will be by your side every step of the way. Call us for your Free Legal Consultation at (800) 889-6944 today. At Caddell Reynolds, there is never an attorney’s fee due up front. In fact, you owe us nothing until we recover for you. We have offices conveniently located throughout Arkansas to better serve you.
Caddell Reynolds. Make the right call!